Soccer Agent e-Course (Football Intermediary Course)
Learn the skills to represent players and clubs worldwide
Agents perform a key role in the international football transfer market by representing players and clubs during the transfer process.
The Steps to Become an Agent
Currently, under the current rules each National Football Association adopts their own requirements for registering / issuing licences to those wishing to work as Agents. However, it is sensible for a person who intends to represent players and / or clubs to learn about the rules, regulations, laws and procedures applicable to agents, players and clubs worldwide. This shall allow you to navigate safely through the different sets of rules and properly represent your client/s. These rules include rules applied at the international, regional and national levels.
The Topics Covered on the Course Include:
Part 1: An Introduction to FIFA and the Rules & Regulations on Intermediaries
Part 2: FIFA Rules on the Transfer of Players
Part 3: FIFA Rules on Minors and Loan Players
Part 4: FIFA Compensation Mechanisms
Part 5: FA and League Rules
Part 6: Applicable Domestic Laws
Part 7: Financial Crime & Corruption
Part 8: Betting & Match Fixing
Part 9: Endorsements & Bonuses
Part 10: Negotiation Skills & Techniques (Extra module)
When Do you Want to Start?
Our courses have different start dates each year. If you miss a start date you can simply join the course and work through to catch up or join before the next start date
Start Date: 30 September, 2021
What You Will Achieve
Once you have completed the course, you will be able to:
– Negotiate and process player transfers
– Understand the player registration process
– Comply with the rules relating to minors
– Calculate the compensation a player’s former club/s is eligible to receive following a player transfer
– Identify issues relating to financial crime
– Comply with betting and match fixing rules
– Identify issues relating to endorsements and bonuses on behalf of a player when negotiating a contract
And, much more.
Who the Course is Designed For?
– Anyone who wants to become a Soccer / Football Agent (Intermediary);
– Football players without an agent who would like to know more about relevant rules, perhaps so they can represent themselves, to secure a contract with a better club, locally or abroad, or negotiate a better salary with their existing club;
– Family members of a young footballer with talent who want to represent him or ensure that his interests are being represented properly; and
– Anybody else who has an interest in knowing more about the rules, regulations, and laws impacting on Intermediaries, football players, and clubs.
Who You Shall Learn With?
The course is delivered by a person who trained as a lawyer (obtaining an LLB (Hons) and completed Bar training), established a sports and entertainment agency, has over 18 years experience, and is an expert in various national and international legal areas.
– Unlimited access to course materials (Course Guides, flowcharts, pdf downloads, fully illustrated (animated) video lectures)
– Assessments: Activities, Multiple Choice Questions and Case Studies to test your learning
– A Certificate upon completion
– “Thank you for all your support. I am really enjoying the course. It is amazing. “ (John, Macau)
– “I love your course presentation. It’s very nice” (Simon, USA)
– “The materials on this course are fantastic and give a very clear picture of the world of soccer. “ (Honda, China)
Tell your employer about this course
If you are taking this course to develop yourself professionally, you should tell your employer about the course as your employer may give you time to complete the course at work or pay for the course for you.
Still Have Questions?
We’ll do our best to answer