Learn the Rules and Issues Relating to the Registration of Players
There are an estimated 130,000 registered professional football players worldwide. Agents play a key role in representing players to faciliate their career development as a player. Before a player can play in an orgnaised game for a professional club, he /she must be registered by the relevant Assoication.
On this course, you shall learn about FIFA’s rules regarding tyhe registration of players.
The Topics Covered on the Course Include:
Lesson 1: The requirements that must be satisfied during the registration process;
Lesson 2: The exceptions to the general player registration rules;
Lesson 3: The player registration process in England;
When Do you Want to Start?
Our courses have different start dates each year. If you miss a start date you can simply join the course and work through to catch up or join before the next start date
Start Date: 2 May, 2022
What You Will Achieve
Once you have completed the course, you will:
– Understand the requirements and procedure that must be satisfied to register as a professional player;
– Be better prepared to apply to register as a professional player;
And, much more.
Who the Course is Designed For?
– Agents / Intermediaries;
– Parents of young players who want to represent their child to develop his / her playing career;
– Players who are considering representing themselves;
– Anybody else interested in learning about the rules in this area.
Who You Shall Learn With?
The course was prepared and is delivered by a person who trained as a lawyer (obtaining an LLB (Hons) and completed Bar training), has written may papers on various national and international legal issues, and has a keen interest in the football / soccer industry.
– Unlimited access to course materials (Course Guides, flowcharts, pdf downloads, fully illustrated (animated) video lectures)
– Assessments: Activities, Multiple Choice Questions and Case Studies to test your learning
– A Certificate upon completion
– “Thank you for all your support. I am really enjoying the course. It is amazing. “ (John, Macau)
– “I love your course presentation. It’s very nice” (Simon, USA)
– “The materials on this course are fantastic and give a very clear picture of the world of soccer. “ (Honda, China)
Are you Employed?
If you are taking this course to develop yourself professionally in a career, you can tell your employer about the course as your employer may give you time to complete the course at work or pay for the course for you.
Still Have Questions?
We’ll do our best to answer
List of Courses