Part 1 – Soccer Agent e-Course (Football Intermediary Course)
Learn the skills to represent yourself (for players) or young players (for parents or representatives) during the contract negotiation process
Understand the role played by soccer / football agents
The demand for agents is high as football clubs, especially the elite clubs, are spending more and more money to ensure that they feature in the top competitions, such as the Champions League. However, finding an agent for some up-and-coming players may be difficult.
The good news is that there are alternative options available. If you are a player looking for a professional contract, or the parent, relative, or friend of a young player with talent, or anyone else who wants to improve the prospects of a young player becoming a professional, you can represent yourself (for players) or the young player by learning about the laws, rules, and procedures that apply to Agents, players and clubs.
We have created a course that shall teach you about the above areas to prepare you to represent yourself or young players.
Many top and elite players have represented themselves or are represented by parents, relatives, or people who were not previously experienced Agents.
Players Represented by Family, Relatives, etc.
|Arjen Robben||Hans Robben||Father|
|Lionel Messi||Jorge Horacio Messi||Father|
|Diego Simeone||Natalie Simeone||Sister|
|Sergio Ramos||Rene Ramos||Brother|
Our Soccer Agent eCourse
Our online (or distance learning) course will prepare you to represent players.
What You’ll Learn:
– FIFA’s player registration system (TMS) used by clubs worldwide
– FIFA’s special rules relating to representing youth players and loan players
– How to understand contracts and contractual clauses
– How to develop a Player’s professional development (i.e. bonuses and endorsements)
– The importance of providing a professional standard of representation
– English Football Association and Premier League rules and regulations;
– The rights, obligations and remedies a player has under a contract with a Club
– The rights, obligations and remedies an Agent has under a contract with a Player
– How to negotiate an employment contract and better deals for Players
And Much, Much More!
- Duration & Study Time: Approx. 6 weeks – Taught in 10 Parts (self-study at your own pace)
- Payment Plans: Full Price: £450 or by Instalments: £50 each part (9 Parts and 1 Free)
- Mode of Study: Online or Offline (i.e. Distance Learning) (Downloadable pre-recorded video / audio lectures and pdf documents)
- Compatible Devices: PC, Laptop, Tablet, or Smartphone
- Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
- Assessments: Activities, Case Studies, and Test Multiple-Choice-Questions
- Available: Worldwide – Unlimited Access
Full Course Curriculum:
Part 2: FIFA Rules on the Registration of Players and Representing Players during the International Transfer Process
Part 3: FIFA Rules relating to Representing Minors and Loan Players
Part 4: FIFA Compensation Mechanisms
Part 5: English Football Association and English Premier League Rules
Part 6: Contract Law and Tort Law and Agents / Intermediaries
Part 7: Preparing for Negotiations and Negotiation Skills & Techniques (Extra module)
Part 8: Financial Crime & Corruption
Part 9: Betting & Match Fixing Rules
Part 10: Endorsements & Bonuses (and Commercial Opportunites for Players)
When Do you Want to Start?
Our courses have different start dates each year. If you miss a start date you can simply join the course and work through to catch up or join before the next start date
Start Date: 5 April, 2021
Claim Up to 40% Off
What You Will Achieve
Once you have completed the course, you will be able to:
– Negotiate and process player transfers
– Understand the player registration process
– Comply with the rules relating to minors
– Calculate the compensation a player’s former club/s is eligible to receive following a player transfer
– Identify issues relating to financial crime
– Comply with betting and match fixing rules
– Identify issues relating to endorsements and bonuses on behalf of a player when negotiating a contract
And, much more.
Who the Course is Designed For?
– Anyone who wants to become a Soccer / Football Agent (Intermediary);
– Football players without an agent who would like to know more about relevant rules, perhaps so they can represent themselves, to secure a contract with a better club, locally or abroad, or negotiate a better salary with their existing club;
– Family members of a young footballer with talent who want to represent him or ensure that his interests are being represented properly; and
– Anybody else who has an interest in knowing more about the rules, regulations, and laws impacting on Intermediaries, football players, and clubs.
Who You Shall Learn With?
The course is delivered by a person who trained as a lawyer (obtaining an LLB (Hons) and completed Bar training), established a sports and entertainment agency, has over 18 years experience, and is an expert in various national and international legal areas.
– Unlimited access to course materials (Course Guides, flowcharts, pdf downloads, fully illustrated (animated) video lectures)
– Assessments: Activities, Multiple Choice Questions and Case Studies to test your learning
– A Certificate upon completion
– “Thank you for all your support. I am really enjoying the course. It is amazing. “ (John, Macau)
– “I love your course presentation. It’s very nice” (Simon, USA)
– “The materials on this course are fantastic and give a very clear picture of the world of soccer. “ (Honda, China)
Tell your employer about this course
If you are taking this course to develop yourself professionally, you should tell your employer about the course as your employer may give you time to complete the course at work or pay for the course for you.
Still Have Questions?
We’ll do our best to answer