Rules relating to Compensation for Clubs Contributing to the Training and Education of Players
Learn about the rules and framework in place aimed at compensating clubs that contribute towards a player’s training and education during his early years
There are over 130,000 registered, professional soccer players worldwide, and over 17,000 international transfers of players from one club to a club belonging to a different Association. The significance of this is that some clubs who contributed towards the training and / or education of a professional player may be entitled to compensation under FIFA’s Regulations.
On this course, you shall learn about the rules relating to FIFA’s Compensation Mechanism and the requirements that must be met before a club shall be eligible to receive compensation under mechanisms (i.e. training compensation and solidarity contribution mechanism rules
The Topics Covered on the Course Include:
Part 1: FIFA Rules & Regulations relating to Training Compensation
Part 2: FIFA Rules & Regulations relating to the Solidarity (Contribution) Mechanism
Part 3: Compensation Mechanism Disputes and related Issues
When Do you Want to Start?
Our courses have different start dates each year. If you miss a start date you can simply join the course and work through to catch up or join before the next start date
Start Date: 3 May, 2021
What You Will Achieve
Once you have completed the course, you will be able to:
– Understand what clubs are entitled to compensation under the mechanisms
– Calculate the compensation a player’s former club/s is eligible to receive following a player’s transfer
– And, more.
Who the Course is Designed For?
– Lower league (amateur) clubs that contribute towards the training and education of players
– Any other person involved in the training and education of players
– Anybody else interested in learning about the rules in this area.
Who You Shall Learn With?
The course is delivered by a person who trained as a lawyer (obtaining an LLB (Hons) and completed Bar training), established a sports and entertainment agency, has over 18 years experience, and is an expert in various national and international legal areas.
– Unlimited access to course materials (Course Guides, flowcharts, pdf downloads, fully illustrated (animated) video lectures)
– Assessments: Activities, Multiple Choice Questions and Case Studies to test your learning
– A Certificate upon completion
– “Thank you for all your support. I am really enjoying the course. It is amazing. “ (John, Macau)
– “I love your course presentation. It’s very nice” (Simon, USA)
– “The materials on this course are fantastic and give a very clear picture of the world of soccer. “ (Honda, China)
>Tell your employer about this course
If you are taking this course to develop yourself professionally, you should tell your employer about the course as your employer may give you time to complete the course at work or pay for the course for you.
Still Have Questions?