This module provides an overview of criminal law in England and Wales.
- Over 90 minutes of video and audio lectures
- A Course Guide and Course Notes to download (pdf documents)
This course covers a relatively broad area of criminal law adopted in England and Wales. The topics covered include the following areas:
– Criminal liability;
– The elements of a crime (i.e. actus reus, mens rea, and strict liability offences);
– Non-fatal offences against the person (i.e. assault / battery, ABH, and GBH); and
– Fatal offences against the person and the defences available (i.e. murder, manslaughter, self-defence, etc.).
The course content has been condensed in such a way as to allow students to learn about the key areas of English criminal law in the shortest possible time.
On completing this law module, students shall receive a Certificate of Completion.
When Do you Want to Start?
Our courses have different start dates each year. If you miss a start date you can simply join the course and work through to catch up or join before the next start date
Start Date: 9 March, 2020
- Covers the key areas of English criminal law (Mens rea, actus reus, and strict liability offences, etc.).
- 10 Multiple Choice Questions at the end of the module to test students.
- At the end of the module, students shall have a good understanding of the keys areas of the criminal law in England and Wales.
£135 (Actual Price with Discount)
Claim 10% Discount on Cart Page with Code LAW10
After adding the Course to your Cart, Go to Cart and Press View Cart to Claim your Discount on Cart Page, and then Proceed to Checkout to Complete your Purchase
Pay by Instalment
£75 Per Stage
Full Course: 2 stages.
Choose the number of stages you want to pay for (minimum of 1), Go to Cart and Proceed to Checkout to Complete your Purchase
Payment Information: 2 x £75 payments – No Recurring Payments or Monthly Obligation – Pay for the next stage of the course as and when you want to study