Learn about the different types of Bonuses and Endorsements available for Players
There are an estimated 130,000 registered professional players worldwide. Securing a professional contract for a player, especially the most experienced and talented ones, may involve not only requesting a fixed salary but also additional payments in the form of bonuses (add-ons) and / or as a result of endorsement deals. Due to the relatively short duration of a player’s career, identifying and securing additional revenue streams for a player is important to provide a player with financial security following his / her retirement.
On this course, you shall learn about the different types of bonuses and endorsements available for players.
The Topics Covered on the Course Include:
Lesson 1: Bonuses for Players
Lesson 2: Endorsements for Players
Lesson 3: Bonus Related Contractual Clauses and Disputes
When Do you Want to Start?
Our courses have different start dates each year. If you miss a start date you can simply join the course and work through to catch up or join before the next start date
Start Date: 2 May, 2022
What You Will Achieve
Once you have completed the course, you will:
– Be aware of the types of bonuses a player may request during contract negotiations with a club;
– Be aware of the types of endorsement deals a player may secure with a brand / company;
– Be able to identify bonus related contractual clauses and disputes and know how to deal with them.
And, much more.
Who the Course is Designed For?
– Agents / Intermediaries;
– Parents of young players who want to represent their child to develop his / her playing career;
– Players who are considering representing themselves;
– Anybody else interested in learning about the rules in this area.
Who You Shall Learn With?
The course was prepared and is delivered by a person who trained as a lawyer (obtaining an LLB (Hons) and completed Bar Vocational raining), has written many papers on various national and international legal issues, and has a keen interest in the football / soccer industry.
– Unlimited access to course materials (Course Guides, sample contracts, flowcharts, pdf downloads, fully illustrated (animated) video lectures)
– Assessments: Activities, Multiple Choice Questions and Case Studies to test your learning
– A Certificate upon completion
– “Thank you for all your support. I am really enjoying the course. It is amazing. “ (John, Macau)
– “I love your course presentation. It’s very nice” (Simon, USA)
– “The materials on this course are fantastic and give a very clear picture of the world of soccer. “ (Honda, China)
Are you Employed?
If you are taking this course to develop yourself professionally in a career, you can tell your employer about the course as your employer may give you time to complete the course at work or pay for the course for you.
Still Have Questions?
We’ll do our best to answer
List of Courses