Learn about the Law and Contractual Issues Applicable to the Work Performed by Agents / Intermediaries
Agents play a key role in the football / soccer industry. Contractual agreements are central to the work performed by agents, regardless of whether that is negotiating a new employment contract for a player, or a transfer agreement for a club.
On this course, you shall learn about English contract law and the contractual issues that may apply when providing services as an agent / intermediary.
The Topics Covered on the Course Include:
Lesson 1: The Formation of a Legally Binding Contract;
Lesson 2: The Law of Agency for Intermediaries;
Lesson 3: Contractual Issues & Intermediaries;
Lesson 4: Intermediary Related Contractual Disputes .
When Do you Want to Start?
Our courses have different start dates each year. If you miss a start date you can simply join the course and work through to catch up or join before the next start date
Start Date: 2 May, 2022
What You Will Achieve
Once you have completed the course, you will:
– Identify the key elements of a legally binding contract;
– Understand the importance and significance of contractual terms;
– Understand the different types of contractual terms used in football / soccer related contracts;
– Understand how to use these terms when negotiating a football / soccer related contract.
And, much more.
Who the Course is Designed For?
– Agents / Intermediaries;
– Parents of young players who want to represent their child to develop his / her playing career;
– Players who are considering representing themselves;
– Anybody else interested in learning about the rules in this area.
Who You Shall Learn With?
The course was prepared and is delivered by a person who trained as a lawyer (obtaining an LLB (Hons) and completed Bar training), has written may papers on various national and international legal issues, and has a keen interest in the football / soccer industry.
– Unlimited access to course materials (Course Guides, sample contracts, flowcharts, pdf downloads, fully illustrated (animated) video lectures)
– Assessments: Activities, Multiple Choice Questions and Case Studies to test your learning
– A Certificate upon completion
– “Thank you for all your support. I am really enjoying the course. It is amazing. “ (John, Macau)
– “I love your course presentation. It’s very nice” (Simon, USA)
– “The materials on this course are fantastic and give a very clear picture of the world of soccer. “ (Honda, China)
Are you Employed?
If you are taking this course to develop yourself professionally in a career, you can tell your employer about the course as your employer may give you time to complete the course at work or pay for the course for you.
Still Have Questions?
We’ll do our best to answer
List of Courses