This module provides an understanding of the law of the tort of negligence.
The areas covered in this module include
– The key elements of negligence:
o Breach of duty
o Consequential damage
The module discusses the relevant legal framework by discussing important case law and statutory provisions applicable to the law relating to negligence. By the end of the module, students shall have a good understanding of the areas covered under the law of tort when a claim of negligence has been made.
Upon completion of this course, students shall receive a Certificate of Completion.
When Do you Want to Start?
Our courses have different start dates each year. If you miss a start date you can simply join the course and work through to catch up or join before the next start date
Start Date: 27 April, 2020
- 40 minutes of pre-recorded video lectures and 10 hours of research content
- To teach students about the fundamentals of the law of negligence.
- To teach students about the case law, statutory provisions, rules and principles applicable to the law of negligence.
- 5 Multiple Choice Questions at the end of the module to test students’ knowledge of the law of negligence.
£135 (Actual Price with Discount)
Claim 10% Discount on Cart Page with Code LAW10
After adding the Course to your Cart, Go to Cart and Press View Cart to Claim your Discount on Cart Page, and then Proceed to Checkout to Complete your Purchase
Pay by Instalment
£75 Per Stage
Full Course: 2 stages.
Choose the number of stages you want to pay for (minimum of 1), Go to Cart and Proceed to Checkout to Complete your Purchase
Payment Information: 2 x £75 payments – No Processing Fee or Monthly Obligation – Pay for the next stage of the course as and when you want to study