On this course you shall learn about the mechanisms and legal framework established by the United-Nations to protect human rights under international law.
The course is taught 100% online using pre-recorded video and audio lectures. No face-to-face tuition.
COURSE DURATION: 4 Weeks (Approx.)
This course discusses the international human right legal framework and, more specifically, the mechanisms established to oversee that states comply with international human rights law. The topics covered on the course include:
– Identifying the United Nations treaty-based mechanisms and legal framework applicable to human rights protection;
– Examining the procedures used by the treaty bodies to monitor the compliance of States with international human rights law; and
– Discussing the effectiveness of the treaty bodies at ensuring compliance with international human rights law.
WHAT YOU SHALL LEARN
By the end of the course, you shall have an understanding of the international human rights framework, and more specifically the mechanism established by the United Nations, such as the Human Rights Committee, and the key international human rights conventions / treaties.
Upon completion of this course, students shall receive a Certificate of Completion.
When Do you Want to Start?
Our courses have different start dates each year. If you miss a start date you can simply join the course and work through to catch up or join before the next start date
Start Date: 9 March, 2020
- 90 minutes of lectures and 20 hours of research!
- To teach students about the international human rights legal framework, and the mechanisms established by the United Nations to oversee compliance by states with international law.
- 5 Multiple Choice Questions at the end of the module to test students’ knowledge of the area.
£135 (Actual Price with Discount)
Claim 10% Discount on Cart Page with Code LAW10
After adding the Course to your Cart, Go to Cart and Press View Cart to Claim your Discount on Cart Page, and then Proceed to Checkout to Complete your Purchase
Pay by Instalment
£75 Per Stage
Full Course: 2 stages.
Choose the number of stages you want to pay for (minimum of 1), Go to Cart and Proceed to Checkout to Complete your Purchase
Payment Information: 2 x £75 payments – No Processing Fee or Monthly Obligation – Pay for the next stage of the course as and when you want to study