This module shall provide students with an overview of Intellectual Property (IP) law applicable in England and Wales.
- 120 minutes of pre-recorded video and audio lectures
- Course Guide and Module Notes to download (pdf documents)
- 15 hours of research content
- Case Studies
- 5 Multiple Choice Questions at the end of the course to test your knowledge of the topics covered.
This module shall discuss IP law in England and Wales, and also takes a look at the equivalent laws in the United States of America and the international IP legal framework. The topics covered in the module include:
– Identifying the rules regarding copyright, trademark and patent protection;
– Evaluating the effect of jurisdictional boundaries upon copyright, trademark and patent protection;
– Identifying the international law that governs copyright, trademark and patent protection; and
– Evaluating the effectiveness of IP law at protecting the interests of owners of copyright, trademark and patent.
On completing this module, students shall have a broad understanding of the areas covered by IP law in England and Wales, and a basic understanding of the IP laws adopted in the United States of America (US) and under the international IP legal framework.
Upon completing this course, students shall receive a Certificate of Completion.
When Do you Want to Start?
Our courses have different start dates each year. If you miss a start date you can simply join the course and work through to catch up or join before the next start date
Start Date: 30 September, 2020
- Provides an insight into key areas of IP law in the United Kingdom, a basic understanding of IP law in the United States, and the international legal framework.
HOW YOU SHALL BENEFIT
- At the end of the module, you shall have a good understanding of the areas of IP law applicable in the United Kingdom, and a basic understanding of US and international IP laws.
£90 (Actual Price with Discount)
Claim 10% Discount on Cart Page with Code LAW10
After adding the Course to your Cart, Go to Cart and Press View Cart to Claim your Discount on Cart Page, and then Proceed to Checkout to Complete your Purchase
Pay by Instalment
£75 Per Stage
Full Course: 2 stages.
Choose the number of stages you want to pay for (minimum of 1), Go to Cart and Proceed to Checkout to Complete your Purchase
Payment Information: 2 x £75 payments – No Processing Fee or Monthly Obligation – Pay for the next stage of the course as and when you want to study