This course provides an overview of the development of the European Union (EU) and EU law.
The topics covered in this module include:
– Providing a historical overview of the development of the EU;
– Providing an overview of the EU’s legal order and European fundamental rights; and
– The EU’s economic freedoms and fundamental rights.
The module shall touch upon the case law of the Court of Justice of the European Union and the relevant EU Treaty provisions. By the end of the module, students shall understand about the formation and development of the EU, and the development of key rights within the EU.
When Do you Want to Start?
Our courses have different start dates each year. If you miss a start date you can simply join the course and work through to catch up or join before the next start date
Start Date: 27 April, 2020
- 40 minutes of pre-recorded video lectures and 10 hours of research content.
- To provide students with an overview of the development of the European Union (EU) and the establishment of EU fundamental rights.
- To teach students about the case law, EU treaty provisions, rules and principles applicable to EU law.
- 5 Multiple Choice Questions at the end of the module to test students’ knowledge of the topics covered.
£90 (Actual Price with Discount)
Claim 10% Discount on Cart Page with Code LAW10
After adding the Course to your Cart, Go to Cart and Press View Cart to Claim your Discount on Cart Page, and then Proceed to Checkout to Complete your Purchase
Pay by Instalment
£75 Per Stage
Full Course: 2 stages.
Choose the number of stages you want to pay for (minimum of 1), Go to Cart and Proceed to Checkout to Complete your Purchase
Payment Information: 2 x £75 payments – No Processing Fee or Monthly Obligation – Pay for the next stage of the course as and when you want to study