This module shall provide students with a more in-depth understanding of English contract law. The tuition is 100% online using pre-recorded video and audio lectures and materials that can be downloaded. No face-to-face tuition.
Contract Law II builds upon the topics covered in Contract Law I by providing students with a more in-depth understanding of English contract law. The topics covered in this module include:
– Discharge of Contracts;
– Remedies for Breach of Contract; and
– The Rights and Liabilities of Third Parties to a Contract.
The module shall examine the relevant case law and statutory provisions applicable to the above topics. By the end of this module, those who also completed Contract Law I shall have a holistic understanding of English contract law.
Students completing this course shall be given a Certificate of Completion.
- 90 minutes of pre-recorded video lectures and 30 hours of research content
- To provide students with an insight into areas of contract law that were not covered in the Contract Law I module (i.e. discharge of contracts, remedies for breach of contract, and the rights and liabilities of third parties to a contract).
- To teach students about the case law, statutory provisions, rules and principles applicable to English contract law.
- 15 Multiple Choice Questions at the end of the module to test students’ knowledge of the topics covered.
£135 (Actual Price with Discount)
Claim 10% Discount on Cart Page with Code LAW10
After adding the Course to your Cart, Go to Cart and Press View Cart to Claim your Discount on Cart Page, and then Proceed to Checkout to Complete your Purchase
Pay by Instalment
£75 Per Stage
Full Course: 2 stages.
Choose the number of stages you want to pay for (minimum of 1), Go to Cart and Proceed to Checkout to Complete your Purchase
Payment Information: 2 x £75 payments – No Recurring Payments or Processing Fee – Pay for the next stage of the course as and when you want to study