This module provides an overview of the civil courts and alternative forms of dispute resolution adopted in England and Wales
The module shall discuss the following topics:
– The role and characteristics of other forms of dispute resolution aside from the courts, such as:
o Mediation; and
By the end of this module, students shall broadly understand the people involved in each of the other forms of dispute resolution, outline the procedures in each of the other forms of dispute resolution, and allocate the types of dispute to each of the other forms of dispute resolution.
When Do you Want to Start?
Our courses have different start dates each year. If you miss a start date you can simply join the course and work through to catch up or join before the next start date
Start Date: 30 September, 2020
Students completing this course shall be given a Certificate of Completion.
- 40 minutes of lectures and 10 hours of research.
- To teach students about the civil courts and the alternative forms of dispute resolution applicable in England and Wales.
- To teach students about the procedure relevant to tribunals, arbitration, conciliation, mediation, and negotiation.
- 5 Multiple Choice Questions at the end of the module to test students’ knowledge of the area covered.
£90 (Actual Price with Discount)
Claim 10% Discount on Cart Page with Code LAW10
After adding the Course to your Cart, Go to Cart and Press View Cart to Claim your Discount on Cart Page, and then Proceed to Checkout to Complete your Purchase
Pay by Instalment
£75 Per Stage
Full Course: 2 stages.
Choose the number of stages you want to pay for (minimum of 1), Go to Cart and Proceed to Checkout to Complete your Purchase
Payment Information: 2 x £75 payments – No Processing Fee or Monthly Obligation – Pay for the next stage of the course as and when you want to study