Who Can Benefit from this Course?
No matter if you are a professional, entrepreneur, business person, or student who wants to acquire an advanced understanding of contract law, this course covers a broad range of areas of English contract law.
Many of the areas covered are the same as those adopted by common law jurisdictions around the world.
The course provides an in-depth understanding of English contract law. The topics covered on the course include:
– Formation of Contracts;
– The Terms of a Contract;
– Factors that Vitiate a Contract;
– Discharge of Contracts;
– Remedies for Breach of Contract; and
– The Rights and Liabilities of Third Parties to a Contract.
The course examines important case law, statutes, rules and principles relevant to contract law. By the end of this course, you shall have a good understanding of English contract law.
You shall receive a Certificate of Completion upon completing this course.
When Do you Want to Start?
Our courses have different start dates each year. If you miss a start date you can simply join the course and work through to catch up or join before the next start date
Start Date: 2 May, 2022
- To provide those taking the course with an holistic understanding of contract law
- To teach about the case law, statutory provisions, rules and principles applicable to English contract law.
What Learners Say About Courses
– “Thank you for all your support. I am really enjoying the course. It is amazing. “ (John, Macau)
– “I love your course presentation. It’s very nice” (Simon, USA)
– “The materials on this course are fantastic and give a very clear picture of the world of soccer. “ (Honda, China)
Tell your employer about this course
If you are taking this course to develop yourself professionally, you should tell your employer about the course as your employer may give you time to complete the course at work or pay for the course for you.
To see the full course details download the Course Prices List
Still Have Questions?
We’ll do our best to answer