This module provides an understanding of the law of the tort of negligence.
The areas covered in this module include
– The key elements of negligence:
o Breach of duty
o Consequential damage
The module discusses the relevant legal framework by discussing important case law and statutory provisions applicable to the law relating to negligence. By the end of the module, students shall have a good understanding of the areas covered under the law of tort when a claim of negligence has been made.
Upon completion of this course, students shall receive a Certificate of Completion.
- 40 minutes of pre-recorded video lectures and 10 hours of research content
- To teach students about the fundamentals of the law of negligence.
- To teach students about the case law, statutory provisions, rules and principles applicable to the law of negligence.
- 5 Multiple Choice Questions at the end of the module to test students’ knowledge of the law of negligence.