This module shall provide students with a more in-depth understanding of English contract law.
Contract Law II builds upon the topics covered in Contract Law I by providing students with a more in-depth understanding of English contract law. The topics covered in this module include:
– Discharge of Contracts;
– Remedies for Breach of Contract; and
– The Rights and Liabilities of Third Parties to a Contract.
The module shall examine the relevant case law and statutory provisions applicable to the above topics. By the end of this module, those who also completed Contract Law I shall have a holistic understanding of English contract law.
Students completing this course shall be given a Certificate of Completion.
- 90 minutes of pre-recorded video lectures and 30 hours of research content
- To provide students with an insight into areas of contract law that were not covered in the Contract Law I module (i.e. discharge of contracts, remedies for breach of contract, and the rights and liabilities of third parties to a contract).
- To teach students about the case law, statutory provisions, rules and principles applicable to English contract law.
- 15 Multiple Choice Questions at the end of the module to test students’ knowledge of the topics covered.
Contract Law II Parts I - III
- Introductory Message
- Contract Law – PART I
- Lecture on English Contract Law II. Topics covered: Part IV: Discharge of Contracts: Part V: Remedies for Breach of Contract: Part VI: The Rights and Liabilities of Third Parties to a Contract.
- Contract Law II Part I Test Questions
- Contract Law II Part II Test Questions
- Contract Law II Part III Test Questions